This weekend, 2 & 3 August: there will be road closures and diversions stretching from Westminster to the University of East London due to The London Triathlon. For more information click here.
British Airways has today (Thursday, August 30) launched an autumn sale to nearly 100 destinations including six direct routes from London City Airport. All-inclusive one-way fares to Glasgow and Edinburgh from London City are on sale from £41 and to Frankfurt, Madrid, Milan and Zurich from £46.
All flights, hotels and car hire are bookable at www.ba.com.
Customers wishing to offset their carbon emissions can do so through ba.com in association with Climate Care www.climatecare.org/britishairways/calculators
· The sale runs from August 30, 2007 until September 25, 2007 for selected travel dates and routes between September 1, 2007 and Dec15, 2007 for long haul flights and between October 1, 2007 and February 7, 2008 for short haul flights
· All long-haul ticket prices are return and include all taxes, fees and charges.
· All short-haul ticket prices are one-way and include all taxes, fees and charges.
· All flight prices include air passenger duty..
· All tickets purchased by phone will be subject to a £15 offline booking charge.
· All are subject to availability.
· British Airways has launched a scheme with Climate Care allowing customers to choose to offset their carbon emissions. The money raised will be used to invest in projects to address global warming and reduce carbon dioxide levels.
Sue Redmond at BA.
Tel: 0161 489 2631